Welcome to Leigh Anne Wilbanks Photography, Art, Design, Paper, you name it I’ll try it! If you haven’t noticed I kind of like art. What you see here is a life in pictures and art. Pictures of my friends and loved ones. Watercolor clip art of beloved pets. Logos for startup companies or established companies that just want a fresh look. Pictures of my own dear family. Images of things I have created for my own family, and hopefully yours!
I am a first grade teacher, turned stay at home mom, turned photographer, turned digital and mixed media artist. I live in South Baton Rouge with my husband Jeff, our beautiful son Major, and our precious daughter Maggie Claire. I love every minute of it. Other than the Target tantrums or when my toddler refuses to let us help her eat pudding and ends up covered in it. And the midnight wake-up calls. But, except for that, every single minute!
A little more about me? Cue Julie Andrews, please. A few of my favorite things:
– Snuggly mornings with my family, with my kids in my lap and my giant coffee cup firmly in my hand
– That moment when a concept or idea just clicks. Whether it’s watching my children learn something, when I create the logo that a client loves, or when I even learn a new concept that makes total sense all of a sudden.
– Shopping for clothes but NEVER trying them on in the dressing room. I mean, people do that?
– Fresh flowers on any surface in my house… preferably every surface actually!
– Yoga pants. My stay at home momiform.
I can’t wait to help your vision come alive, whether it is through photography, a notepad, logo design, clip art that I can create for you to use as your “brand”- I hate that idea but it is kind of cool to have a thing right?? You get the idea! I also am constantly adding new content in case you aren’t one of those “I know exactly what I want” people, so if you want to keep up with what’s going on around here, come back soon!
Thanks for coming!