Hi there! I’m Leigh Anne. Welcome to Leigh Anne Wilbanks Photography! What you see here is a life in pictures. Pictures of my friends and loved ones. Pictures of pets. Of beautiful teenagers. Of loving couples. Pictures of my own dear family. And, hopefully, pictures of yours.
I am a first grade teacher, turned stay at home mom, turned photographer. I live in South Baton Rouge with my husband Jeff, our beautiful son Major, and our newborn daughter Maggie Claire. I love every minute of it. Other than the Target tantrums. And the midnight wake-up calls. But, except for that, every single minute!
A little more about me? Cue Julie Andrews, please. A few of my favorite things:
– Snuggly mornings with my family, with my kids in my lap and my giant coffee cup firmly in my hand
– Chocolate chip cookies. Snickerdoodles. Peanut butter Cookies. COOKIES.
– Shopping for clothes but NEVER trying them on in the dressing room. Please see above obsession with cookies…
– Fresh flowers on my dining room table
– Yoga pants. My stay at home momiform.